Sunday, January 24, 2010

Good Morning

Good Morning to all. Mike is still sleeping as we didn't get to bed until late. We had freezing rain last night and now it is just snowing. It looks very slippery outside and not much for traffic on the road. The trees look absolutely beautiful with the snow ice on them. I love days like this when I can just stay inside and watch the beauty from my living room window. I'm sure today will be a quiet one. Mike wants to watch some football  (to see who goes to the Super Bowl) and I will work on finishing Emma and Chloe's cards and bookmarks. I may even get a household chore done. :) First I am going to work on my women's bible study for Wednesday. It seems like there is always something to do and even though I like to stay busy, it is nice sometimes to just sit, get quiet, and just breath. It seems I do more of that when Mike is home for the day. I try hard to stop" being busy" and spend time with him. So, what are your plans for the day?  I hope your day is joyful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment