Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sabbath Morning

It will be a quick post today as Mike just got up. I need to go and have coffee with him and see how his work went last night. It is a beautiful sunny day, still cold, but the sun makes all the difference to me.
This morning I was studying in the book of  2 Corinthians 4 (whole chapter) and the verse in Philippians 2:5 that reads in the Amplified version:

'Let this same attitude and purpose and (humble) mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus: (Let Him be your example in humility.)'

If  I were to only use one word (even though there are many more) to describe His attitude and purpose and humble mind,  it would be the word love...pure love...because that is who He is: Love.  I could expound further but will save it for another day on my other blog 'Heart to Heart...where my soul finds rest.'
Wishing each of you a peaceful and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment