Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fun Afternoon

Today, my mom and sister came over. We had such a nice afternoon. I made some lunch and coffee for them. We all had some little gifts to give each other that we had made. (My favorite part and thanks Lynny). We talked card making, scrap-booking and played around with some Martha Stewart punches. We love Martha's paper art products and especially the punches because they make every we use them on look especially beautiful. I like the elegance of her products. :) It is always fun to have mom come over and we share our stuff with her. She doesn't know it but there isn't anything I have here that I wouldn't give to her if she wanted it. My  sister said, "Don't tell her that or she might want it all."  :)  Mom's love, in crafts, is beautiful, glitzy, romantic inspired paper. She has been crafting beautiful cards every afternoon so today we had a 'show and tell'. (like the kind we used to have in kindergarten) It is fun to be able to show others our inspired creations and maybe get a few oohs and aahs from everyone. Being creative makes my heart smile. :)  What about you?
 
Cards  punched using Martha Stewart's heart border.

3 comments:

  1. It was fun today and stayed longer then we said we would but you had to do some Martha punches and they are really pretty. Had my egg salad..very very good. In fact I would say it was perfect. And the lunch was good too. Can I just come over every day? Thanks...See ya tomorrow.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can come over when ever you want...tomorrow, the next day and the next day. (but don't forget you would have to bring presents all those days. tee hee) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys had a blast! I love the punches too! I'm going to have to come up with something for our own 'show n tell' in a while. I hope I get more done than just posting on Blogger! :-)

    ReplyDelete